On behalf of the staff at IWV, we hope you continue to be healthy and safe during this time.
I wanted to follow up on my first email to let you know our policies as we stay vigilant during this time. Our buildings continue to be open in accordance with the Governor’s guidelines along with weekly cleanings to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
We ask that you continue to follow the guidelines below (please note the updates):
- There is no access to the smoking room, lounge, kitchen, dining room and offices.
- We require customers and employees to wear a mask at all times.
- Please be mindful of social distancing with other customers and employees.
- If you do not feel well (fever, cough, cold) or have been in a high-risk situation (been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19) please do not access the buildings for two weeks or before obtaining a negative test result.
- If you need assistance accessing your wines, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Regular hours will resume – 9am to 7pm Tuesday to Sunday – NO ACCESS ON MONDAYS.
Thanks again for assisting us through this period. We are still offering shipping, inventory, packing and moving.